97 Kona Cindercone Split- All parts now listed individually.

Thorpie

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Don't really want to but I need to pay off some credit cards so I have decided to split my beautiful 97 Cindercone.

I haven't started breaking it up yet and wont be able to until Thursday at the earliest.

First up will be the frame which will include the STX front mech, UN-54 BB, seat binder, racelight seatpost and the FSA Orbit MX headset. The frame is in excellent condition with only a few chips, one on the head tube and some chainsuck marks on the inside of the driveside chainstay. The headset was new for the build so it has had a weeks commuter use and a couple of easy off road rides. Frame size is 17inch.

£165 posted.

Next is the PACE RC30 fork. Again in excellent condition with fresh decals and I will also chuck in a spare set. Don't know the length of the steerer as yet but it is quite long, I will check later.

£110 posted.

Now for the wheels which are Mavic 238 rims on STX RC rear hub (no cassette) and Kona front hub. They will come with the original QRs. Plenty of life left in them and are both pretty straight, dont know what spokes/nipples they have but are probably original spec for the bike.

£65 posted the pair.

Seeing as the wheels are up then so are the Kona Mr Dirt and Cleaner tyres. I bought them as NOS and since then they have been off road in the dry twice, as such they are still pretty much NOS.

£35 posted.

Everything else will go up for sale in due course as and when time dictates so I would prefer not to get into a 'first dibs' scenario!

Paypal gift please.

Any questions please ask.

Trevor.

Attachments

• DSC04517 (Medium).JPG
    DSC04517 (Medium).JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 1,600
  • DSC04510 (Medium).JPG
    DSC04510 (Medium).JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 1,600
Friday bump.

Frameset and wheels still available and I am open to offers. Will be splitting over the next couple of days so the other bits will start appearing for sale.

Trevor.

ernie":26zds2uk said:
seat post please Trev...pending pics and price ;)

Ernie ;)

Was going to include it with the frame Ernie but seeing as there hasn't been any interest in the frame so far when I get it split down I will post some pics with first dibs to you, it is in fairly good nick though.

Trevor.

Thorpie":2i4gqktp said:
ernie":2i4gqktp said:
seat post please Trev...pending pics and price ;)

Ernie ;)

Was going to include it with the frame Ernie but seeing as there had been no interest in the frame so far when I get it split down I will post some pics with first dibs to you, it is in fairly good nick though.

Trevor.

ok bud thanks.. ;)

Ernie ;)

Back