'95 Yeti Arc AS - Team Bike

Thanks and yes, I suspect the lack of grease etc on the other Yeti was a choice the owner made. Now Gee has teams up with product sponsors for the lube etc etc, I let him use whatever he wants on my bikes.

Love you're Shogun by the way, I had a Prairie Breaker Expert as pretty much my first proper MTB, I loved it by cracked a few before finally upgrading the frame to an Orange in '91 I think. I'll dig up some pictures.

Thanks, yes I keep it in work and it makes me smile every day!

c/c is 15"
c/t is 18.5"

and I've tried the yellow stem on it, haven't bothered swapping the forks over yet. I'm not sure, but will definitely try yellow lowers when I get a chance later this week.

View attachment 598449
Well, if you feel up to it pop some pics up in my Prairie Breaker thread, at least it might bring some attention to them again, haha.
I liked it so much I bought a spare matching frameset :D

Looking at it with the yellow stem, I think yellow lowers would be quite fetching. But you're the one who has to smell like fork oil all evening so...

I may have TV footage of this bike as I remember the team rider. Will try and check when I am back at my parents house next.

Latest posts

Back