'95 Yeti Arc AS - Team Bike

Couple of updates to the spec.... I swapped my Ringle Splash hubs on HED wheels with someone, so now its just got standard blue hubs on a different set of HED carbon rims.

I've also got a yellow Ringle Stem, to put on to match the custom yellow Azonic bars, but I'm not sure I like it as much as the stock blue one.

image1.jpeg

image0 (1).jpeg

I'll post the full spec in another post in a minute.

Yellow stem would look better with yellow fork lowers in my eyes.

Yellow stem would look better with yellow fork lowers in my eyes.
I think you're probably right. Maybe I'll have a play next week, and see what it looks like with a yellow front end. Either way it'll go back to this spec though because its how it was raced (expect for the wheels).

Great job conserving the history in it. Truly lovely little bike.

Also glad that Gee has found the cable ends and ferrules, grease and alu prep since the '92 ARC video 😛

Thanks and yes, I suspect the lack of grease etc on the other Yeti was a choice the owner made. Now Gee has teams up with product sponsors for the lube etc etc, I let him use whatever he wants on my bikes.

Love you're Shogun by the way, I had a Prairie Breaker Expert as pretty much my first proper MTB, I loved it by cracked a few before finally upgrading the frame to an Orange in '91 I think. I'll dig up some pictures.

Nice bike. what does the seat tube measure c/c and c/t

Thanks, yes I keep it in work and it makes me smile every day!

c/c is 15"
c/t is 18.5"

and I've tried the yellow stem on it, haven't bothered swapping the forks over yet. I'm not sure, but will definitely try yellow lowers when I get a chance later this week.

image0-26.jpeg

Back