'94 Kona AA with Pace RC35 forks £200

hmm... tough choice really
the bike is a good fully working example, shame it has no real interest as a whole.

if i broke it i could use the magura and rims to upgrade my wifes bike but thats just because its being broken...
would have preferred to sell it whole

maybe worth an ebay ad as a full bike....

I think the £200 is about right. If you split it you'd get your money back easy if you wanted to go that route.

If I had the space etc etc. Put it on ebay to maximise your bucks fella, sure you'll get it there.

I'd have snapped this up if I hadn't bought a dynatech this week... BAH!

/ponders selling kids or kidney...

kona aa

hi is the bike still for sale , also im willing to pay £200 and i live in marske so collection would be no problem

regards ste

guys it is still available. I could drive 2 leeds but i also have an asking price offer from the same village i live in. I'll get back 2 u guys later going out now

Kev Duckworth":29uwt2uu said:
Still for sale? Would you meet me half way to Leeds.
Right Kev, your 1st in line for this now. as you say on PM if you'll come to me then great ,£200 and its yours. if not i have the stejamhas who is very local and willing to pay £200

please dont come expecting it for a lesser price, £200 is agreed and as mentioned on here several times its a fair price.
ive sold cars in the past where someone agrees a price then turns up with less money hoping to knock the price down

also tuesday nite is fine by me, what time would you bee here? google marske by sea for a route/time i'll give you accurate address on tuesday, my neigherbourhood watch man has emailed 3 times on 3 consecutive nites this week with break ins in my village! dont take offence from tht i just want to remain unknown until your definatly coming

stejamhas":29uwt2uu said:
hi is the bike still for sale , also im willing to pay £200 and i live in marske so collection would be no problem

regards ste

you posted 48mins after kev and it seems your 2nd in line if he backs out.
thanks mate

john86":29uwt2uu said:
if you are willing to post to ireland i will pay asking price and postage
your 3rd in line john86....if it gets that far we'll discuss.

cheers guys

been on here a week or so and no real interested buyers then 3 at once! madness

Thanks, yes had been watching the thread but not posted until I had been paid and after Whinlatter yesterday when several aspects of my bike were not up to it, ie forks and brakes, which yours has sorted both of.

I should have just PM'd rather than bumping the thread - lol.

I will leave Bradford/work at 6pm, so about 8/8:30 depending on traffic - or would meet at Thirsk if you want to keep your village secret ;)

Back