93 Manitou System FS full resto. SOLD

trail_head

Retro Guru
I've decided to sell my Manitou FS. It's been restored from the ground up. The frame has had cracks welded.
Build thread;

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... sc&start=0

I'm thinking $800 Canadian but, I'm open to offers if that's too high.

Maybe it'll be better to sell frame, fork, stem, seatpost and front derailleur? Say $500 or so?

93manitoufs013.jpg

Seconded - that's a stunner. Thank god you're not in the uk I'd be tempted to throw my plans in the bin for that one.

Are there many about?

very yummy
got totally crack free hard tail meself ,,,think it would snap if i rode it now,,, :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: great job you done tho feller

have you ridden it much since finished in May. I loved these bikes in their day but oh so expensive back then. mmm, who do I know in Canada that could take delivery.............

daugs":145pcngf said:
have you ridden it much since finished in May. I loved these bikes in their day but oh so expensive back then. mmm, who do I know in Canada that could take delivery.............

I've ridden it 3 times since May. Twice on pavement, once on the easy trails near home. It rides very well.

I can ship it to the uk for about 150cdn. I might be convinced to cover half that for one of my brothers accross the pond. :)

Back