93 Explosif 18 Fusalage

Paint is gorgeous - it's a beautiful deep colour and just the bare minimum of rub/slap :cool:

Don't suppose you're making the trek across to Cannock for the Twizzler? Could bring it down for your perusal...

elPedro666":207l4ujy said:
Paint is gorgeous - it's a beautiful deep colour and just the bare minimum of rub/slap :cool:

Don't suppose you're making the trek across to Cannock for the Twizzler? Could bring it down for your perusal...

Too busy with work (Christmas is our busiest time and we get very little time off work :cry: ) and it's a long way from North Yorkshire.
I'm interested in the frame, pending further pics, but non of the parts really, not my bag, would go with M900.

Christmas

Somebody must have something smaller to trade/px etc? Maybe someone got cash for Chrimbo? :LOL: pm me with any interest thanks.

Interested in the m900 shifters/cantis when you've sold the frame :D

Can't believe its still here :?

Components

The M900 parts will be going on the next build probably, but I'll let you know if I decide to split anything off, thanks.
I can't understand why it's not sold either, as seen later heavier, 95-98 models, in much poorer condition with no forks/headset/stem etc go for £200. The concept prestige tubing on these is extremely light, as are the Concept Forks.
Whole bike as is, weighes 21 pounds.

Latest posts

Back