93-94 Dave Yates Donkis Nob

That's very well-put together! Colours on the frame are gorgeous. I have a lot of respect for this. I agree that your choice of decals better suit it than the originals as well. Lovely :cool:

Re:

Big thanks to raidan73 for supplying a fork mounted cable hanger to allow me to get the bike fitted with a better looking stem, cheers bud :D .

Just finished fitting the new stem and setting the front brake up and here's a few pic's. Think the Ti look stem looks much better and ties in with the seatpost and bars nicely to finish the bike off. It's nice and short at 105mm with a bit of rise so will still allow me to ride the bike comfortably. Maiden voyage soon with pic's to follow! :oops:

Attachments

• New Stem 5.jpg
    New Stem 5.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 457
  • New Stem 4.jpg
    New Stem 4.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 457
  • New Stem 3.jpg
    New Stem 3.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 457
  • New Stem 2.jpg
    New Stem 2.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 457
  • New Stem 1.jpg
    New Stem 1.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 457
Yeah! Nice job Col. Agreed that the stem and post tie in nicely now :)

raidan73":33g1atao said:
Yeah! Nice job Col. Agreed that the stem and post tie in nicely now :)
Yeah the bike looks better with the lower rise stem, I'm happier with it now and apart from possibly changing the saddle, don't think I will be changing anything else.

I think the saddle's spot on Col :)

Spanky22b":2ja77ovq said:
Really lovely looking Dave Yates DN,the parts selection go perfect with the colour scheme.
Thanks, it's taken me long enough to find the right bits to get it finished :LOL:

raidan73":2ja77ovq said:
I think the saddle's spot on Col :)
Aye it looks good and it's the right age but I've got couple of these on other bikes and they're no the comfiest so will be on the look out for something else eventually I think.

Latest posts

Back