92 Kilauea

Looks like a tidy one 👍, If you get it could you let me know the axle to crown dimension on the forks please? Ive heard conflicting stories. I think it should be 390 but some say it’s 410?

Looks like a tidy one 👍, If you get it could you let me know the axle to crown dimension on the forks please? Ive heard conflicting stories. I think it should be 390 but some say it’s 410?

Depends on year, i think '94 they were first updated, lengthened, then again around '96?

Yeah that was my understanding too, 94 being the first year of the 410 sus corrected frames.

Yeah that was my understanding too, 94 being the first year of the 410 sus corrected frames.
I can hopefully give you a difinative answer tomorrow if i get the bike but I'm sure my 93 Explosif is 395 axle to crown.
But the bike i'm hopefully getting has that year 93 specced option suspension forks instead of the project two's.
But pretty sure the 92 Kilauea which was what became the 93 Lavadome and Cindercone frame with the P2's is 395mm axle to crown

Thanks. I bought mine with a set of mag21s on it. Swapped them out for a set of 410 tb ahead p2s. I’ve since bought a set of 390 tb threaded p2s as I thought that’s what should be fitted. I just want to be sure I’m fitting the correct forks. The ahead set ups messing with my head, it needs to go back to threaded with an impact and velocity 😁.

Back