'91 Kona Explosif Pro 21" SOLD

stevef

Old School Hero
For sale is my '91 Explosif Pro size 21".

The frame is 21" from BB centre to the top of the seat tube and has a virtual top tube of 24".

In very good condition for it's age with a few paint chips in what looks to be the original but faded green paint. All but the headtube stickers look original. You can see the original/faded colours in the headtube picture.

It was bought off here from the user whom purchased it of this post http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=271092.

The groupset is XT733/735 and the wheels are Shimano 600 Tricolor hubs on Richey Vantage Comp rims that show little sign of wear. Running 8 speed with MT080 rapidfire plus shifters. New chain and 12-30 cassette.

It has Pace RC35AB forks fitted but will include the original P2's, Velocity stem and a tange Prestige handlebar, pictured.

The SPD's will be replaced by a set of XT flat pedals that are in good condition.

I am looking for £300 as the bike is, including the P2's and pedal swap or £250 if you only want the P2's which would be refitted. I'd rather not break it up at this point.

I can send photos or will answer any questions.

The bike is in Manchester and the price does not include postage. I would prefer collection or a meet within reason. Postage would be at cost or by your own arrangement. Payment by Paypal gift or cash on collection please.

Right.jpg

Left.jpg

Colour.jpg

P2s.jpg

Stem.jpg

Pedals.jpg

Re:

I appreciate I'm at least second in line, (after Mr Universe), but would be interested in the pace forks it the bike goes with the p2s.

Thanks Matt

Back