'91 Karakoram

brummieguy":3slqd0yp said:
I'm trying to find out how to delete this post as I pressed submit in error - going to the edit / delete screen doesn't seem to offer a link to delete - can anyone advise?!

Once posted there's no going back.....

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

marin

aw wow, thats the eldridge i had back when i use to race. i was 15 at the time.

The bike was 15.5" frame i got this after my lavadome was stolen and i remeber i feeling so quick and light it was excellent. i spent another few hundred on other bits only for it to be stolen about a year later. Loved that bike!

Just found an old edition of MBUK with me in racing (if you can call it that) my original, massive Karakoram - the bike that's responsible for this build. The things we used to do when we were young...

Attachments

• MBUK Aug 92 II.jpg
    MBUK Aug 92 II.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 927
  • MBUK Aug 92 I.jpg
    MBUK Aug 92 I.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 927
Update

Current form:

retired the disc drive
M900, M261CD & K Megabite ZMax on the back
Megabite ZMax WCS on the front
Regal Giradi saddle
GT seat q/r

If I got a matching front rim I'd happily call this one finished :D

Attachments

• Kara II.jpg
    Kara II.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 785
  • Kara I.jpg
    Kara I.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 785
brummieguy":366gt8v6 said:
Just found an old edition of MBUK with me in racing (if you can call it that) my original, massive Karakoram - the bike that's responsible for this build. The things we used to do when we were young...

I have that mag! Looks like fun! Nice bike too - 1991 GTs are my favourites :D

Like it more without disc drive :cool: I've had '92 Karakoram, GT changed over tubing to True Temper GTX but it didn't changed weight really. I love the way how this bike handle and frames are build to last.

Back