90 Marin Palisades...£29! Plus muriwoods £30.

Tootyred

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It appears so, some one wanted to give me £50 and a cheap raleigh for my trek 4500 that has xt/xtr components on it

maybe everyone has started coming to their senses and realising that charging 300- 400 quid for an old mountain bike is insane even if its in brand new condition !

its also abit like the all the stupid prices of old VW vans ! just because its got a VW badge prices are double or even triple of the same age transit of other make van !

Somebody's got to take this! 12h left no bids £29!

Have things got that bad in the retro bike market?....if so, i suggest we all just order a skip and throw anything pre 97 in!

Theses also muriwoods, circa 96 for £30

My friend bought that palisades! (on my recommendation haha). I hadn’t seen this post . That eBay seller seems to get a lot of those kind of bikes, my friend is collecting today so interested to hear what the setup is there

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Somebody's got to take this! 12h left no bids £29!

Have things got that bad in the retro bike market?....if so, i suggest we all just order a skip and throw anything pre 97 in!

Theses also muriwoods, circa 96 for £30

Won an Orange E2 for £25 (only bid) the other day. Pictures weren't the best but even so, I was surprised I won!

Latest posts

Back