90/91 Marin Team Titanium Frame

thesneaker

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140685114150? ... 1423.l2649

Really tempted by this, as i have some love for Marin as my 1st MTB was a 91 Palisades Trail and then a Pine Monutain.

Price seems all the money but i don't know enough about these, would welcome some coments/advise on this please :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
These are very rare in that (my) size.
I'd love a punt but for that kind of money I'd want to see it in the flesh and collect in person.

Marin

I bought one from the bay a little while ago for £400. It's a beautiful frame and lots of race pedigree. Go on you know you want to ....... :D

My brother is selling the frame. lovely condition. Am shorter than him so fits me just right and rides really nice (had a go round thetford last weekend). Have a 96 steel marin team and this felt alot more compliant. just shame my budget is a bit tight at the mo otherwise would have nabbed it off him as was my dream bike bitd!

Latest posts

Back