'88-'89 Explosif

Re: Kona's - the eternal wanted thread!

May have already asked but... Got an 18" 98 Explosif if that floats your boat???

I'm joining the queue.

After a rigid Kona in 18"-20" (19" preferred). Doesn't need to be in great condition or original specification provided it rides well.

Based in London. Strict £300 budget (boo).

Thank's for that bud, beautiful frame but strange mix of parts :?

Bit over the top with the pricing, priced as if he really doesn't want to sell it - and if that's the case I can't hardly blame him :LOL:

al-onestare":10mmopbx said:
Canuck":10mmopbx said:
....and I'll alway's be interested in a Teesdale Hot if anyone's looking to sell one :D :D :D

You might have noticed Ernie has been doing some digging, check this 94 18" Hot out - lovely looking frame:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=301652&p=2257758#p2257758

Hey Donnie, it certainly does float my boat mate (one of my favorite Explosifs) and had it been wearing it's original colors it would be
hard to resist - even though I have one in 17" ;)

Still, not everyone is as fussy as I am, can't understand why it hasn't been snatched up by someone :?

dongward":3jx3vpa9 said:
May have already asked but... Got an 18" 98 Explosif if that floats your boat???

Fellow Canuck here looking for a period correct 1995 P2 for a Kiluaea, 20". Needs a long (or uncut) steerer.

Have a newer 410mm P2 with disc bosses but something just doesn't feel right.

J.Dennis":1cmlyoa7 said:
I'm joining the queue.

After a rigid Kona in 18"-20" (19" preferred). Doesn't need to be in great condition or original specification provided it rides well.

Based in London. Strict £300 budget (boo).

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=302298

ideal for you bud..location wise ;)

Ernie ;)

Re: munimula 96" immaculate !!!!

Kona 1996 munimula bike -very rare and immaculate !

Original old school medium size aluminium USA made frame

Original parts throughout including shimano Stx-rc group set throughout.

Mavic 238 wheel set

Rockshox quadra 21's recently serviced with new elastomers

Kona race light components including stem, handle bars and seat post.

Shimano cantileaver brakes

Near as new condition
Fully useable retro classic bike
Becoming a collectors item
Bike originally £800

Selling due to storage space

£280 Ono
Been valued between £250 -£300

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 375
Re:

With reluctance may be parting with my 97 Kula and my TET Hot in the somewhat near future. Not quite there yet, but mulling it over :facepalm:

Re: Re:

Holy crap Paul, I didn't see that coming! Hope it's nothing serious

Of course I'd be interested in the Hot but knowing how much you put into it I'm hoping you can find a way to keep it ;)

paulswheels":2lpqgo37 said:
With reluctance may be parting with my 97 Kula and my TET Hot in the somewhat near future. Not quite there yet, but mulling it over :facepalm:

Re:

Nothing serious, just changing directions. The Kula for sure can go, the TET on the other hand.... Just trying to fund a modern bike. Was saddened to find out about Tom's death. But was at the right place for sure, in the saddle. Looking more towards riding than having few garage queens that rarely get to poke their heads out. Both of my sons are eyeing the Hot for now.

Latest posts

Back