Sold 7-Eleven Eddy Merckx team jersey (modern repro, unworn) - Large size - £12 posted

sjcprojects

Orange 🍊 Fan
7-Eleven Eddy Merckx team jersey - modern reproduction version. Brand new and unworn. Unbranded, but seems decent quality with mesh side/top panels to keep you cool.

The size is a regular large, approx 50cm pit-to-pit. From the top of the back collar to the bottom of the back is 66cm and the front zip is 56cm long.

As a rough guide, I'm almost 6ft and it fits me well length-wise - it's just a bit baggy as I'm on the skinnier side (I do usually take a medium).

£12 posted with PayPal F+F

Attachments

• IMG_2523.jpg
    IMG_2523.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2524.JPG
    IMG_2524.JPG
    955.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2525.jpg
    IMG_2525.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I quite like that! Can you measure from collar to the base down the middle of the back?

I quite like that! Can you measure from collar to the base down the middle of the back?

The top of the back collar to the bottom of the back is 66cm - also, the front zip is 56cm long.

As a rough guide, I'm almost 6ft and it fits me well length-wise - it's just a bit baggy as I'm on the skinnier side (I do usually take a medium).

(also now added this info above)

Last edited:
I think I will take it, but am away today - back tomorrow so will double check measurements and let you know if that's ok?

I've measured up and this should fit, so I will take a chance! PM me your PayPal address and I'll send funds. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back