600AX Shimano Aero bits - pretty much full groupset...

ringo

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
One pair (a bikes worth) of 600 Delta style AX brakes, pads good and calipers in good condition - just need a quick polish to make them look their best. £45 posted.

600 AX front hub and Adamas Rear, both nice and smooth with good freewheel. spoke mountings are slotted to help with aero. Nice at £20 for the pair.

600 AX brake levers, Hoods shot... and slight marks on the blades. £9 posted.

600 AX Chainset. 170mm Cranks need a bit of a clean up, rings passable (52 & 42). Certainly not pristine but hey - they're only £20 posted (includes pedals).

600AX gear levers, very nice. £10 posted. 600AX Front mech (28.6) £10 posted and 600AX rear mech £25 posted

I also have a pair of the ultra rare 600AX handlebars coming up soon. £100, so pm if interested. Post here first followed by swift pm. discounts for bulk purchases.

Thanks Ian - good knowledge... googled it and Adamas was the lower down touring AX range...? Price drop and advert altered to reflect!

ringo":3ui3avbq said:
Thanks Ian - good knowledge... googled it and Adamas was the lower down touring AX range...? Price drop and advert altered to reflect!
I'm not fault picking your stuff mate, just covering your back in case you do sell the hubs then the buyer realises and you get a grilling.

Also the 600AX callipers are the very close clearance versions and quite rare, which are basically DA AX without the DA name.

Re:

Ian.. You get me wrong. Glad you were watching my back! Always keen to learn so kudis fella!

Sorry, i'm not a massive roadie - by aero, do you mean the cables are hidden behind the bar tape and not sticking out the top?

Back