58cm F MOSER Leader AX Evolution with DURA ACE

Eight reminders that this bike is still for sale, but the only information with regard to size is that it is '58 cm'. You've even been asked if that means 58 x 58 but no answer was forthcoming. Is that 58 cm centre to centre? What's the top-tube length? How tall is the stand-over? What's the height of that head-tube? How wide are the handlebars? Wheelbase? Length of quill stem? I would want to know these measurements at the very least before I'd consider parting with my cash, or arranging to see the thing in the metal.
And, as someone else has asked, what wheels has it got? Is it collection only or will you post? What grading is the steel? Does it come with pedals? How does one go about tightening the seat-post?

Re:

Thanks for the message. People who are interested just previously sent PM's
Sorry for the delay in replying I have spent the past 6 weeks in hospital after accident with a motorbike.

But here is the info you have asked about:)
As per the size of the bike. Everyone has their own methods it seems so ill be specific.

From the centre crank to the centre top tube seat tube intersection it is 58cm. The actual seat tube extends further to 61cm.

Standover is 83cm.

top tube length from the front of the seat tube to the back side of head tube is 53cm. 58cm centre to centre of tubes.

Headtube is 17cm

stem is 10cm centre to centre.

Handle bars 46cm wide.

It can come with pedals but currently has none as per images. These would be MKS Sylvans with steel toe clips

Wheels.
Front: Shimano R500 rim with giant dt swiss hub.
Rear: Shimano R500 rim with R500 hub.
Both wheels running Vittoria Rubino Prp Slicks

The frame and fork are made of one of the best steel tubes ever produced: the Dedacciai Zero tubes. 18MCDV6 H.T micro alloyed.

And you tighten a quill post by removing the saddle and then a allen key adjustment through the top centre of the seattube.

I am in the Northwest if you want to view. Postage is available at your cost.

Any more questions just ask.

cheers

Forgive the random post. Been following the thread' you've been incredibly patient with people on this forum. looks like you've loved it well. Hope you find a good home for your F Moser. GLWTS, Ray

Re:

Cheers Badgersarebold.
here are some new pics of the Moser

DSC07149.jpg

DSC07153.jpg

DSC07152.jpg

DSC07150.jpg

Re:

I can't believe this STILL hasn't sold!

Looks to be in great shape :cool: Hope you've recovered from your accident mate ;)

Mike

Back