5 Speed Freewheel

Welcome :)

Wanted add on here, eBay or buy something new like a Sunrace. Might want to give an indication of the cogs you want . There's also Hilary Stone or Campyoldy who might have something in stock.

Shaun

http://www.campyoldy.co.uk/stock-list-grid/

I bought a Regina Oro from Campyoldy a couple of years ago, great bloke to deal with, if it's not on the stick list then might be worth an email to check.

Campyoldy stuff always spot on so if it says nos it will be. Nos quality stuff never comes cheap though....

Shaun

Re:

Hi,
Not sure if this will help or not.
I have a couple of used, Regina 5 speed freewheels.

One a Regina Extra Oro, 18,16,15,14 and 13 tooth.

The other is a Regina Gran Sport 25,22,19,16 and 14 tooth.
Not sure how, or if they will fit your Campy hub?
Regards
Colin

Re:

Thanks Colin. My hub is threaded not splined. The freewheelcomes off the hub with a socket with two dogs. In other words a peg spanner I have added a photo. I live in Fleet Hampshire. If you are not to far away I could visit?? Cheers Phil

Re: freewheels

Iam in a similar position,the SunRace though v cheap arnt meant to be super tough{i.e getting stuck in middle of nowhere with a non engaging freewheel},i've heard and read good reports on the 'new'IRC freewheels and they've overcome the issues on the first batch from few years back,Google to find stockists in UK{SJS cycles}and users comments

Thanks,
I have a new Regina freewheel in the post from Hilary Stone.
I will return to this blog in tears, looking for everyone's help again if I still have a jumping chain.

Back