Sold ...

Re: X-Lite Roox ControlTech MaxConcept Spé Ti XT DX Pulstar

albatros38":2ji1p8zv said:
Imlach":2ji1p8zv said:
How much rise on the roox bars?

about 25 mm at the grip zone

Cheers but unfortunately stupid me forgot to consider that they're composite, and I'd probably snap them like a twig with my weight :facepalm:

Nice looking bars though

Imlach":1t7ps2di said:
albatros38":1t7ps2di said:
Imlach":1t7ps2di said:
How much rise on the roox bars?

about 25 mm at the grip zone

Cheers but unfortunately stupid me forgot to consider that they're composite, and I'd probably snap them like a twig with my weight :facepalm:

Nice looking bars though

It's a quite rigid one !

albatros38":1mom5yzf said:
It's a quite rigid one !

I'm sure it is, but I have a bad feeling about using composite/carbon components as I'm 300lbs and I put a lot of weight on the bars when climbing. I know the stuff is usually stiff and incredibly durable, but I suppose I've been put off by horror stories. :D

Imlach":24fy6poe said:
albatros38":24fy6poe said:
It's a quite rigid one !

I'm sure it is, but I have a bad feeling about using composite/carbon components as I'm 300lbs and I put a lot of weight on the bars when climbing. I know the stuff is usually stiff and incredibly durable, but I suppose I've been put off by horror stories. :D

I sympathise or should that be empathise: I gave my Scott Endorphin to my son for the same reason.

Bullpup":mg9b1ug8 said:
Imlach":mg9b1ug8 said:
albatros38":mg9b1ug8 said:
It's a quite rigid one !

I sympathise or should that be empathise: I gave my Scott Endorphin to my son for the same reason.

Yeah, getting your teeth fixed up after the bars snap and you slam your gob into the stem sure won't be a cheap fix :LOL:

Back