3 USE seatposts: 2 suspension, one rigid

grayham

Dirt Disciple
3 USE seatposts for sale. Pretty grubby condition, but might not be too awful with a good clean. Incomplete clamps, but there's enough there to make one functioning clamp with a few bits left over. No idea how hard it would be to get spares to make up the others.

One long suspension post, one short (road), and one basic rigid alu post. Three shims - I think two 27.2 and one 31.6. None of them have been ridden in 8 or 9 years, so I've no idea what they're like inside. £30 posted for the lot.

Attachments

• P1020642.JPG
    P1020642.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 1,191
Postage would be £7 without signature or £12 with signature. If the parcel went missing then it would be easier to claim compensation from the Post Office with the 'with signature' option.

I would have expected to pay about £5 for postage in the UK, so I would be willing to post to France for £32 (without signature) or £37 (with signature).

grayham":1trd5h54 said:
Postage would be £7 without signature or £12 with signature. If the parcel went missing then it would be easier to claim compensation from the Post Office with the 'with signature' option.

I would have expected to pay about £5 for postage in the UK, so I would be willing to post to France for £32 (without signature) or £37 (with signature).

ok, I'll think.

thank you for this information.

Back