For Sale 3 Retro frames ALL NOW SOLD

Hi, is the karakoram a u brake model? If so bill take them please as I'm only near scunny. Wont be home until Sunday evening though if you dont mind waiting? Cheers, Chris

Just found the original u brake along with a nos Suntour u brake, might look good on the Koga as its on a u brake

Hi Ken and Chris. Very lovely set of frames, Ken - best wishes to you. @longun, Chris, on the off chance that A) you might want ever to part with the Koga frame and B) wouldn't mind posting it over to Wirral, might I register interest? I've always admired Koga Miyata and that one does look fab and the right size. Cheers, Dave

Hi Ken and Chris. Very lovely set of frames, Ken - best wishes to you. @longun, Chris, on the off chance that A) you might want ever to part with the Koga frame and B) wouldn't mind posting it over to Wirral, might I register interest? I've always admired Koga Miyata and that one does look fab and the right size. Cheers, Dave
Hi, the Koga is a real nice frame, one I wish I had the time to build up, I was going to go with Suntour for the build.

Suntour would be a great choice. I like the fact that manufacturers then didn't have the option* for whole groupsets so Koga went with a mix of Shimano, Suntour and Dia Compe. Presumably taking a best of breed approach, all top quality stuff. And then the spiralled tubing they used - just fantastic bikes. The whole mid-80s range, in fact: some great road touring bikes in there too. *EDIT:... or maybe just didn't feel the need to use whole groupsets...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back