Re:

Hi Martin,

That's looking really great. Super thread mate.

I live all the red highlights especially those levers :cool:

Re: Re:

Giom6":66a7hsjl said:
Hi Martin,

Thanks Gio,

Ive really enjoyed building this bike..

The levers are one of my favorite parts, thank you for them :cool:

Ive just added the final touches, And fitted a pair of piston shaped red anodized alloy valve caps.. ( my ultimate has the same caps but in gold ano )..

Just a few more adjustments, then im out for a blast :D

Thanks again...

Martin

PS, ive just had a quick look at your yates vulcan 'bomber' e-stay....., WOW..., that paint, blumming amazing, looks dreamy... my favorite design of bikes is the e-stay, and your looks like one of the best ive ever seen..., quality .. ( will go and read your thread properly now )

redfern1950s":3cj4ochr said:
Giom6":3cj4ochr said:
Hi Martin,

Thanks Gio,

Ive really enjoyed building this bike..

The levers are one of my favorite parts, thank you for them :cool:

Ive just added the final touches, And fitted a pair of piston shaped red anodized alloy valve caps.. ( my ultimate has the same caps but in gold ano )..

Just a few more adjustments, then im out for a blast :D

Thanks again...

Martin

PS, ive just had a quick look at your yates vulcan 'bomber' e-stay....., WOW..., that paint, blumming amazing, looks dreamy... my favorite design of bikes is the e-stay, and your looks like one of the best ive ever seen..., quality .. ( will go and read your thread properly now )

Thank mate, its definitely one of my favourites!

I love the e-stays too and would like to find some more but they're a bit hard to find :(

Still need to take her out for a spin which I hope to do this week.

P.S. Going to make a trip to the attic this afternoon so I'll check the number of the Mongoose for you :)

Re:

The red parts hurts, but otherwise a clean and nice build. Never seen a sherpa with team colours. I remember those frames as army grey.

kaos":z7jc120k said:
The red parts hurts, but otherwise a clean and nice build. Never seen a sherpa with team colours. I remember those frames as army grey.

Hi mate ..
Sorry the red hurts :D , but glad you like the build.

I didnt want to go down the usual blue ano route, Hence the red.
But i do have the same parts in blue on my 1990 ultimate, If i do get chance i may swap around just to see what it would look like.
The only other colour i might have gone with , was black ano through out..

Any way, thanks for the feedback :cool:

Martin

Re:

Martin

You p155 me off

stop posting pictures of warm sunny rides when I'm stuck at work

what makes thing worse is your a Consistant repeat offender and your riding that Yeti thing !

Retro Spud":lmejvkpj said:
Martin

You p155 me off

stop posting pictures of warm sunny rides when I'm stuck at work

what makes thing worse is your a Consistant repeat offender and your riding that Yeti thing !

Back