27 inch wheel and five gears

As luck would have it i have just been given a part i need for free by a generous member on here.

So, in the spirit if good karma, ill send you the freewheel and the suntour derailleurs and shifter for nothing.

Just message me your address..

Cheers,
Matt

All good, but i would only send my address via private message ! You never know who or what might be scouring the web for data..

Mrgrumpy gave me an XT thumbshifter... What goes around comes around!

Matt

Matt, I got your package today. Thank you so much. A couple of negative events knocked me back a bit yesterday and so what came in the post this morning was a real joy! Thanks again. All I need now is a rear alloy 27 inch to put the gears on!You got one? How much?

Youre welcome..

Ive JUST got another pair of wheels. From a mid 80's raleigh clubman, pretty much the same bike as a richmond form what i can see.
Good news is they are weinmann alloy rims 27x1 1/4, maillard hubs.
Bad news is the back wheels has 2 broken spokes and needs truing. (Which probably means it should be rebuilt using new spokes?)

The maillard QR skewers are included. (Bit of rust but will disappear with 5 mins in oxalic acid..)

£40 posted..

Thanks. Not sure myself if two spokes means it means rebuilding. I can't do it myself, which means more cost, so will have to say no to this I'm afraid. But other offers welcome.

Mrgumby

I might be on the lookout for some 27 inch wheels for a 70's Raleigh / Carlton. Are they large flange?

Shaun

87bd3ed90e06df4a344c0a6ed9575929_zps821d40ab.jpg

Took them to the bike shop, he said it wasnt really cost effectove if i got him to redo them.. Ive only ever built one wheel, took me about a week,

£25 posted if i can find a box...

Back