Wanted 27.5 forks

MarinMartin

Marin Fan
I very kindly got given a Carrera Vengeance to fix up (I've been fixing bikes up to pay for my fundraising this year and get back on my feet and pay the bills while I'm searching for a new job as I'd rather do something for my money than claim benefits). Safe to say it's a bit of a wreck after sitting in a garden for a year. I'm no expert but I think these forks might be a wee bit knackered. I'm not after anything fancy as I only have a budget of £30 so basic Suntours will be fine. I'm hoping to be able to build it and sell it for no more than £100 so someone can get a cheap but half decent bike for Christmas.

forks.jpg

Just a quick side note as I want everyone to know how much I appreciate their help

The Retrobike community has been a blessing to me through this year and for that I want to say thank you. I'm sorry that I haven't been much use around here lately as I've had to let my retro bikes go to pay the bills so not much I can really post. I'm really hoping once I'm in a better place I can pay back everyone's kindness as I couldn't do this without you all. I feel bad only coming on here to ask for parts lately but I really want to make it up to you all and next year I will be doing the 24 hour race I've been waiting since 2020 for so I will be incorporating a tribute to the Retrobike community. I know it's not much so I'll try to offer some Karma as well (if anyone needs small bits and pieces I might be able to help now), but anyway I just wanted to say thank you and I don't want to just seem like I'm taking with no intention of giving back as I really want to give back to the community as soon as I can.

Back