27.0 titanium seatpost - getting desperate

skwerl

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Howdy folks,

I'm desperately seeking a 27.0 titanium seatpost. I need one at least 330mm to finish my '97 Hei Hei. I've been looking for a year.

Killin' me!

Thanks,
-skwerl

Just buy a Thomson and ride the bike like the rest of us. Ti 27.0 posts don't come up that often.

ebay? there's always a few on there, not sure about 27.0mm though. perhaps 26.8mm or 27.2mm more often. anyway, you should really be posting this in the "WANTED" section.

skwerl":2ksxzb5m said:
Howdy folks,

I'm desperately seeking a 27.0 titanium seatpost. I need one at least 330mm to finish my '97 Hei Hei. I've been looking for a year.

Killin' me!

Thanks,
-skwerl

OnlyTi post on ebay right now, buy it now for $65

You may need to buy a complete bike and sell the rest after you get the post....the man knows what he's talking about. Too many good steel frames and aluminum frames took 27.0 and they don't come up often....unless someone out there is hoarding them? Even rarer an XTR post in 27.0.

27.0 mm is a hard size to find. I use a use with a shim albeit one of there sus. Posts. Im considering a thomson, but its quite an investment if you buy new

Shims are the way to go. My frame is pretty fat but I have it shimmed down to 26.8, partly because I had a Use suspension post, and partly because the mock science bit of me thinks it will strengthen one of the most sesitive bits of the frame.

Back