27.0 Thomson Elite 410mm seat post

No problems Bob....you correct you had something up for sale and you was still posting pictures and asking if any further parties wanted pictures whilst the offer had been made(24 hrs after/presumably at that point the bike was still for sale?). You very free to call that what ever you want, down any avenue you want... it's a good job your dealing in second hand pedals.

Perhaps the moderators would like to insist that all trading is carried out in public on the threads and disallow pm's as some other forums have introduced.

Perhaps the moderators would like to insist that any traders should not be introducing estate agent tactics and declaring they have offers on the table whilst openly having stock for sale. Some folk call it double-dealing i believe, others call it fuckin wretched....personally i'm undecided... but that's me. ;)

Hey Bob, instinct told me to check out this thread after the joys of your XT pedals thread.

I was right... it feels like its about to kick off over here too :roll: .

You've made me smile today you two kidders!

EEE! what larks!

;)

Hilarious.

Sunchaser - apologies I've only just noticed your reply.

I am assuming that Sidsters offer to buy is erroneous (although I really, really hope he did want it) so the post is all yours.

Pm sent to sort details.

Back