26 " Spinergy Spox freehub body ?

I have a rear Spox with a broken rim hanging as a decoration in my shop (in Canada). I can check the condition of the freehub and see if I can remove it if you need a replacement. I'll check to see which version the hub is.
thanks, I cannot get the 12mm allen bolt that holds the freehub body in the hub so I will need to replace the entire hub, so if you rear hub and freehub body is good I will buy the entire wheel if you want to sell it.

I forgot to check it last night but will do that ASAP and get back to you. I don't have the spoke tool so I could either cut the spokes or send the whole wheel.

I forgot to check it last night but will do that ASAP and get back to you. I don't have the spoke tool so I could either cut the spokes or send the whole wheel.
I prefer the entire wheel. Where are you located so I can get an idea on the shipping cost.

I have a rear Spox with a broken rim hanging as a decoration in my shop (in Canada). I can check the condition of the freehub and see if I can remove it if you need a replacement. I'll check to see which version the hub is.
Hi there, not sure if I responded. Did you get a chance to check the version of your hub? Thanks again!

This is the version I have. I have the matching front as well - no cracks but has a decent sized dent in the braking surface that hitches.

Attachments

• 20220406_203520.jpg
    20220406_203520.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 20220406_203628.jpg
    20220406_203628.jpg
    564.8 KB · Views: 12
I haven't got my Mk3s to hand at the moment, but if you can give me a couple of days, I'll dig them up and see what we can do.

All the best,
Hi Dan, did you get a chance to look at your spinergy MK3 freehub body for direction to remove allen bolt? Also, have you come across the large spline tool to tru the spoke, I have the small spline tool but not the large.

Hi, did you get a chance to check your spox freehub body

Back