Withdrawn 26" forks

I have a pair of (nearly immaculate) Rebas 115mm travel dual Air remote lockout and 200mm steerer. Any use?

I have a pair of (nearly immaculate) Rebas 115mm travel dual Air remote lockout and 200mm steerer. Any use?
Sorry fatbrad. I tried the rebas I have with a 200mm steerer and barely long enough. I need at least 220mm and that's already less than what was on there. Thanks though.

Massive steerer tube on these

I'm back as a last resort. I haven't had much luck finding a set of forks so wondering if anything has come up since I've been gone. Well that's a lie, I've found several on Ebay but get sniped last second every time.

I've upped the budget to £120. I really don't want to have to buy those chinese knockoff air forks but that's looking like the only option at the moment :( . Going to need the Trance fixed ASAP as my beloved Marin has died (frame cracked) so going to have to go back to my roots and have this as my main trail bike. (Going to be weird coming off a lightweight 29er back onto this but needs must)

Thanks everyone (and sorry)

Not forks but I've got a felt 29er frame I'm not using. It's carbon, light and it does need a 1 1/8 straight steerer fork.

I might have a 26er fork with long steerer, will check tonight to see if long enough.

Not forks but I've got a felt 29er frame I'm not using. It's carbon, light and it does need a 1 1/8 straight steerer fork.

I might have a 26er fork with long steerer, will check tonight to see if long enough.
Cheers ishaw but my marin was a full suspension 29er with tapered forks so there's no way I could afford to get forks for that as well.

I've just agreed to sell all of the parts from it dirt cheap just to rebuild the trance so going to take me a while to save up for a replacement bike. (Especially after a very expensive failed fundraising attempt which has left me down a car 😪) But hey ho, you live and learn. I'm just hoping that I'm well enough to do Mayhem next year as that's what's pulling me through at the moment.

I know budget is a problem, but I'd be looking for some new Judy's like this. 27.5 forks should fit your bike without messing up the geometry and you could run your 26" wheels in there (assuming axle is compatible.

I think the long steerer will make it a struggle to buy 2nd hand

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Just to be clear - as mentioned above that looks very much like a 34mm straight headtube so it will NOT take a tapered steerer fork. There are quite a few straight one and eighth out there, with long steerer tubes (since many full sus of the time of the old headtube standard had long headftubes), and it’s just a question of digging around on ebay and Pinkbike….

Back