For Sale 2019 Canyon Neuron trail bike with upgrades, size large

Whatleymeister

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hello! Not been on here in quite some time now and having taken a shine to motorcycling instead in recent years, the last mtb in the garage is sitting idle and frankly its far too nice to not be getting whipped around the trails!

Price - £1300 1200, but open to sensible offers. I can post, but will need a little time to get a box etc and price up the delivery cost. Based near Basingstoke in Hampshire.

(Please note I have also listed this locally as well on the dreaded marketplace. More photos available on request)

I am selling my 2019 Canyon Neuron trail bike. Frame size large. I have all invoices, paperwork and manuals that came with the bike so a buyer can have peace of mind there. 130mm travel front and rear, 29er Mavic wheels on Mavic hubs, aluminium frame variant, not seen another in this colour in the UK so it's a bit unique in that regard. Very capable bike out on the trails and can probably handle a lot more than just trail riding, though I never used it for more than down/cross country riding at the most. Never been used on jumps or at bike parks. Basically because I don't have the stones for that kind of riding!

To be honest it's had a bit of a cherished life. Always kept in covered dry storage. Mostly stock bike but has the following upgrades

- RAL colour matched decals on the fork and shock
- spacers fitted to the fork and shock for my weight. I have enough to max out both ends if needs be and all spacers will be included in the sale.
- upgraded brakes to Hope E4 front and X2 rear calipers, both on Tech3 levers and braided hoses. Still on original pads.
- hope floating rotors front and rear
- ODI ruffian grips, a bit worn though so original grips will also be included and haven't been used yet.
- top cap can mount a Garmin (original top cap will be included if I can find it!)
- saddle is a charge spoon
- pedals are from Nukeproof
- Hope headset spacers

Currently running a tubeless setup

The less great bits:

- Brakes will need a bleed as the bike hasn't been ridden in a couple of years now, but I have checked them very recently and they are in full working order with no leaks and stop you like you would expect some big Hope brakes to, but the front is noticeably spongey at the lever.

- Dropper post sticks occasionally on the return, drops fine though and stays wherever it is set to. It works with a little nudge on the return or if you hold the lever and cycle the post a few times then its fine for a bit, but a buyer may want to replace this, it's just the stock Canyon dropper, nothing super fancy.

Extra bits that will come with the bike:
- extra spacers to compliment the ones currently fitted as needed
- Hope easy bleed brake bleed kit
- Fox 300psi shock pump
- original grips
- original manual/paperwork
- front and rear mudhugger mud guards and a smaller canyon front mudguard.

Canyon1.jpg

Canyon2.jpg

Any questions, just ask! :)

Dan

Last edited:
Up to the top she goes. Dont be afraid to haggle on the price if you are interested, I have wiggle room and need to free up some space.

Back