2007 stumpjumper m4 hardtail frame and fox forks (NOW SOLD)

glanders

Dirt Disciple
No idea whether this is remotely desirable to anyone, but I'm looking to shift my old 26er stumpjumper comp m4 frame and the fox forks it came with. I'm pretty sure it's a 2009 model (will confirm) and it's in reasonable condition with a few marks here and there. It's a 21 inch frame and the forks have just started leaking at the seals, so they'll need a service. I genuinely have no idea how much this is worth, so I'm going to say £100 plus delivery. Feel free to let me know if I've over egged it and I'll sort some photos out this evening. For avoidance of doubt, it's just the frame, forks and headset. I'm on the south coast in Seaford in case anyone wants to see it in person.

EDIT - it's not 2009, it's 2007...

Re:

Thank you very much - I've clearly got to learn to read the forum descriptions more closely, as this'll be my third attempt! Cheers

Re: 2009 stumpjumper m4 hardtail frame and fox forks

Moved for you :)

Re:

Thanks a lot - double the views now as I'd already reposted it there!

(I'll try and delete the duplicate of i can...)

Done :)

It's Me":2tt581nj said:
Dibs pending pics, condition.

About to reply to your PM. In the meantime, here are some photos. Oh, and it turns out it's 2007, not 2009... Sorry.

It's a kind of dark silvery-grey with silver and black accents.

Condition is generally good, with the most noticeable issue being a 20p sized section of paint that's flaked off on the head tube where cables have rubbed.

There is some scuffing to the other side of the head tube, but nothing that's broken through the paint.

There are a couple of marks towards the bottom of the seat tube where there used to be a front mech.

And a small mark on the drive side chain stay where the chain has obviously hit it at some point.

Inevitable paint loss where the calipers bolt onto the frame.

The forks are Fox R90s with 32mm stanchions. The stanchions look unmarked, but the forks have recently started to leak a bit of oil, so I guess after 12 years it's
time to replace the seals!

There is a scratch on the brake bridge (?)

And a couple of marks on the ends of the fork dropouts.

I've used it for the sporadic riding of trails in the local forest and on the downs, so it's not had a hard life and I reckon it's in good nick for its age. I've had a look on ebay and £100 for the pair delivered seems to be at the lower end of the range (taking into account commission etc), so I'm happy with that, but will consider offers.

Re: 2007 (NOT 2009!) stumpjumper m4 hardtail frame and fox forks

All your PB pictures are blurred.

Back