2 Frames for sale[torus Ti,Kona hahanna]BOTH SOLD

dyna-ti

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
I now have 2 frames for sale :D

Frame A: Raleigh Torus XT Titanium 1998[though date letter could be '97 ]Full welded ti frame,not bonded tubing. cant remember 3AL2.5V or something like that,somebody will know what it is. :?
18 1/2" Seat tube C-C [way too wee for me but i always wanted a Ti frame :oops:
22 1/2"[22 3/4" :?]CC
115mm Headtube
Takes an 60-80mm fork[was running a 3" Z3]
1 1/8"
V brake only
Er..Blue
Bottom bracket cut in reverse.Hasn't made any difference or unscrewed itself or anything like that :LOL: and it kind of makes it special :?
Excellent condition,few scratches here and there but all really minor and it polishes up fine
£215 Posted[£200 collected]

Frame B: Kona Hanana 2005
Alloy, Disc mount,replaceable hanger,gussets
Large 20"
Really nice condition and still got its deep showroom shine but a couple of scrapies from sitting against things but minor really.
Got it new about 5 months ago or thereabouts and its only been out 3 or 4 times in that period.
£65 Posted
PICS-
Frames as built bikes.Sorry nothing else but the bare frames for sale,i need the other bits :)

Attachments

• Dynas pics 002 (Large).jpg
    Dynas pics 002 (Large).jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 3,428
  • Dynas pics 039 (Large).jpg
    Dynas pics 039 (Large).jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 3,428
hmm maybe interested in one of these, can you confirm sizes - centre bb to top of seat tube? frame weights? & if they have rack or guard mounts. Collect from where? Ta.

I am looking for something around 19" for purely road & light touring use as my Litespeed doesn't have any mudguard eyes for fitting a rack :cry:

Forgot to add
The kona is 20" C-T ... 17 1/4" C-C frame sticker stated 20" Large
The kona has 2 sets on the dropouts so you can fit a rack and full mud guards plus a boss each side on the top of the seat stays and an extra one each underneath the stays cross bars[seat/chain] so 8 in total Plus the 2 pairs for bottles
The torus doesnt have any bosses for racks ,guards as such,its purely a race frame,there is one at the end of the mono-stay but ive no idea what you could use it for :? and the usual 2 pairs for bottle cages

Weights :shock:
No idea.Light as most other Ti frames.Might be on weight weenies somewhere :?
Kona weight i have no idea of either.standard generic alloy frame type weight i should think

my Litespeed doesn't have any mudguard eyes for fitting a rack
Tell me about it :roll: my new Ti frame also has none :LOL: :LOL: Ach,it looks better without them :?

Kona Hahanna frame

If the Hahanna is still available I'd very very much like to buy it. Is the b/b or h/s included in the sale?
Cheers,

Martin

Back