1998 Sintesi Bazooka Neon

geoswallow

Retro Newbie
Hey, selling my bit of retro. I was hoping to get it up and running, but with buying a new bike, and uni I haven't got the time or the money. For it's age, this bike has hardly been ridden. Only had one owner who used it for a university study of dh riders. In fact, Dan Atherton has ridden this frame. In excellent condition and built right would be a fine example of a fine bike. Selling frame only and open to offers, but also got others bits and pieces for sale that could help you on your way with the re build.

Open to questions.

Thanks,

James

PS: For frame, forks and gearing i paid £400 just over 18months ago. To have a look, go to:

http://geo18.pinkbike.com/album/Sintesi ... -FOR-SALE/

cheers mate. in which case, im looking for about 150 for the frame, but im open to offers as I've no idea how much this thing is actually worth!!!

So, for the benefit of the mods:

1998 Sintesi Bazooka Neon, frame only £150 ONO.

cheers mate!

geoswallow":1lvy0tf9 said:
cheers mate. in which case, im looking for about 150 for the frame, but im open to offers as I've no idea how much this thing is actually worth!!!

So, for the benefit of the mods:

1998 Sintesi Bazooka Neon, frame only £150 ONO.

cheers mate!

I sold my v.good condition 98 Bazooka for £80iish, with a space swingarm.....

daj":3oabddrq said:
Mine is on ebay for £49 not a sniff !! :LOL:

I'm sniffing but I've got to stop as I just don't have the room.

Maybe, just maybe, I could find a space.

NO, I must be strong :shock:

Like I said to someone else on here who was sniffing, I would really like to see £75 but more than happy to trade for shiney things for the Zascar!! ;)

daj":1irdoyaf said:
Like I said to someone else on here who was sniffing, I would really like to see £75 but more than happy to trade for shiney things for the Zascar!! ;)

What colour scheme are you going for, as I've a nice shiney, new, red Hope stem in a box in my shed. Used once then decided to use my Mr Dirt stem I had laying about in the 'Stem Box'.......

Also have a pair of brand new, shiney, red brake boosters. Fitted them last week but as yet unused.

Red ahead spacers and possibly a set of DX V's, in red of course ;) Depends on a few things I've bought/expecting to be given.

And a set of DX spuds, red :LOL:

Maybe a new thread is needed instead of this highjacking :cool:

Back