1998 Kona Cinder Cone

M1llh0use

Retro Newbie
Finally decided after many years that this is just too big for me. have been using it as a singlespeed for a little while with a bunch of newer components on it with all the original kit in tha garage. With the arrival of my new 456 my scale is taking over as the singlespeed. I've been advised that theses frames are considered "saught after" so rather than lobbing it over the wall of the dump i though that someone on here might benefit from it...

All (apart from crankset/casette/seatpost clamp/gear cables) parts available or as complete(ish) bike. Don't think the forks are original though...

frame is straight although there is a lot of cable rub and could do with a new paintjob.

frame is 19" seat tube / 22.5" top tube

4647381777_a7d60cfc37_o.jpg

4647384981_ee8f5199b6_o.jpg

4647498753_8d7972f05e_o.jpg

4648113098_fa79ac0abc.jpg

4647497501_d2186c1e18.jpg

£75 plus delivery for complete bike (obviously minus the missing parts. setpost clamp, crankset, casette and chain)

located nr bournemouth.

Your right, they aren't the correct forks. These Cindercones came with Project 2s. I have on of these frames and would recommend one to anyone! good luck with the sale

I think thats a fair price given the condition Alex, he should snap your hand of at that, could get it posted for a £10-14 also, could with a good bit of time and work build up into a lovely bike, i can vouch for how lovely they are to ride :cool: :LOL:

Charlieboy28":25qvxiry said:
I think thats a fair price given the condition Alex, he should snap your hand of at that, could get it posted for a £10-14 also, could with a good bit of time and work build up into a lovely bike, i can vouch for how lovely they are to ride :cool: :LOL:

cheap postage here:

http://www.senditnow.com

oh did you see mine by the way,lol sorry,really glad i got the 19" too, white bikes just turn heads, the gangster Gs just love it round my way, must be the bling

Latest posts

Back