1997 Kona Sex One (?) frame/Fox Alps 5 shock

domperry76

Old School Hero
I'm sure there's probably a way of differentiating between the Sex One/Two/Three, but I'm not sure what it is, so I'm assuming the bottom-of-the-range model.
Two major things to note: first, it has the obligatory seatstay-pivot cracks - one on each side, for symmetry - and second, is in need of a respray.
However, the Fox Alps 5 shock (against the Alps 4 in the catalogue) seems in good condition, and everything else is sound.

Not sure how to price this - if anyone wants the shock on its own, it's £30 plus £5 postage, and the frame+shock is £35, plus £15-20 postage (i would think). As always, collection is free (Dorking).

EDIT - Shock sold £30 in postage

Frame measurements:
ST: 19in/48cm
TT: 22.5in/57cm
DT: 25.5in/64.5in

Edit: Shock measures 165mm eye-to-eye.

Pictures: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtQvSgbr8qvXqrwHNp8TuFdhGd47lg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back