1997 Kona Kapu - sourced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1997 Kona Kapu

That's really nice but can't afford another bike as yet or her in doors will blow a gasket ..

Very interesting indeed as that's the 1st i've heard about warehouses too so maybe some further research is required eh! ..

Re:

he says comes with mudshark fork but why not build it with it? My assumption is the fork pictured is what he believes is a mudshark?

I'm a big fan of these bikes (save for the Deda lugged '08 and '09's). I'll post a pic of mine when I get around to it. al-onestare, you'll be pleased it is not your size when you see it. You need a 58ish (top tube) yeah? I keep my eyes peeled for you since I am in the land of Kona.

I'd never heard or seen a mudshark fork before so wouldn't know if the fork on the Kona was one
but they do look good tbh .

Tbh i'd never seen a Kapu until al-onestare started posting about them but i have found they have kinda got under my skin as i think they just look amazing even if i can't afford one i'd love the chance of taking one out for a quick blast up the road .

By the way welcome to our little family FlimFlamVanHam as it's just great having you join us from good ol Canada and it will be great to see your little Kona unless like alot of members on here and your 6ft plus tall in which case your Kona won't be so small ;) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back