1997 GT Lightning Titanium 19" frame

SeeingisBelievingGTMuseum

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Excuuuussseee me! For those that don't know....there's 2.54 centimeters per inch....so that would fit a rider 177.8-190.5 cm tall with an inseam between 88.2 and 88.9 cm....I could just round up for you but then I'd need to explain that to Yidaki too. Dude I was ingrained in the metric system before your egg hit the sperm. ;)

@Yidaki if the metric system is so good why is oil traded in barrels (42 US gals not liters)? :0)

Re:

I know of a similar condition but small (17" I think) no decals but Gil reps supplied coming for sale soon, not mine, if interested

gm1230126":37k7ot9p said:
Excuuuussseee me! For those that don't know....there's 2.54 centimeters per inch....so that would fit a rider 177.8-190.5 cm tall with an inseam between 88.2 and 88.9 cm....I could just round up for you but then I'd need to explain that to Yidaki too. Dude I was ingrained in the metric system before your egg hit the sperm. ;)

@Yidaki if the metric system is so good why is oil traded in barrels (42 US gals not liters)? :0)

Whatever system it's not changing the size. Speak for yourself but being 190cm tall you'd need extremely short legs and arms to fit this frame but then again the toptube & headtube would be way too short for your ridiculously long torso.
Everybody above 6'2" needs at least 20" imo and in most cases more than that. How many tall guys do you know with short legs? Feel free to ride frames that are - in fact - too small for you - many did/do it.
Back to topic: I wonder who made/welded the Lightnings.

Back