1997 Explosif Columbus Max size 18

Anthony

Retrobike Rider
pity about the drab paint and poor-quality decals, but underneath there's a 1997 Explosif, despite what the seller's mechanic thinks. With a 2001 RC36 ProClass II and good kit, this looks quite a good bike.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

Local pickup from York and anonymous looks, so could be a bargain for somebody.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Why are you saying shhh Charlieboy? Surely if there's a good bike selling for not much it's my duty as a citizen to alert the community? ;)

I'll be interested to see what this makes actually. There's a fair bit of value there and he's willing to post it now.

lol

i was joking with the shhhh, but then we dont out all parts we see on the bay do we,lol do we??

you know its probably a lot better speced that that other explosif that went for £510 the orher day,but because of the drabb colours it wont go for half as much i bet.

its not retro enough to be sexy for me though, its neither here nor there really :twisted:

lol, i think the whole point they are outed here is so that someone who will appreciate them will get them and the seller gets a fair value for their item,

so bid for your life, i think its gonna go highish though and well over £300

good luck,

i have my kona now, explosifs are just delusions of grandeur for me, i know my place with the commoners on their cindercones, thats where i belong :LOL: :twisted:

Back