Sold 1997 Breezer Jetstream Frame and Forks £260

Ackers

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Unfortunately I've got to clear some space and this was the last in so it's up for grabs. I bought this not that long ago off eBay and a RB member helped with collection and postage. It's a '97 Jetstream and comes with its original Judy forks. It also comes with a Hope headset (excellent condition), Magura Tomac HS22's (?) and a Controltech seat post bolt. No dents or dings but a few touched up paint chips. I'm after £300 NOW £260, pickup welcome from just south of Fareham or postage would be £20. Any questions just ask 👍
DSC_0481.JPG DSC_0482.JPG DSC_0484.JPG DSC_0483.JPG DSC_0486.JPG DSC_0485.JPG DSC_0488.JPG DSC_0489.JPG DSC_0490.JPG DSC_0491.JPG

Last edited:
Well it's still sat in my garage and I have a box and packaging ready to post it. Must admit, I thought about just keeping it but as usual a change of direction with a few builds and clearing some space is the reason I've put it up along with a couple of other frames. I'd be happy to not include the Maguras and knock £60 off if that would help you or anyone else that's potentially interested?

Back