1996 GT LTS Frame - KARMATASTIC!

ringo":yw4pv5ie said:
Well done both of you... Sinky, do you promise to start a thread to show us the build?

And do you promise to offer the built-up bike to me for a good price if you ever decide to part with it?! ;)

beagle":1aktik3i said:
This was a proper nice thing to do. You're a credit to Retrobike, Barney.

Aw shucks :oops:

Rather it went to someone who'd actually build it and use it! It's just under my bed at the moment. Glad it's found a new home.

Thanks for all the nice comments :)

Barneyballbags":38nynd2t said:
ringo":38nynd2t said:
Well done both of you... Sinky, do you promise to start a thread to show us the build?

And do you promise to offer the built-up bike to me for a good price if you ever decide to part with it?! ;)

Yes.

And yes.

Might take me a wee while to pull in all the parts. I'm still gathering things to do a full rebuild of my Heckler, which is (or was til now) my one and only bike. I do have most parts to do a makeshift build, but it wouldn't do the frame any justice. I'd like to make a good job of it instead of just throwing parts at it.

sinky":36h56g3u said:
Might take me a wee while to pull in all the parts. I'm still gathering things to do a full rebuild of my Heckler, which is (or was til now) my one and only bike. I do have most parts to do a makeshift build, but it wouldn't do the frame any justice. I'd like to make a good job of it instead of just throwing parts at it.

Get your list up ... you might end up with a full karma bike. It's happened before.

Latest posts

Back