1996 GT LTS Frame - KARMATASTIC!

Congrats Sinky and thanks to Barney for giving us all a chance.

Seems to be the best and fairest way of dishing out karma freebies I have seen :)

chrisv40":n2r2t31t said:
Congrats Sinky and thanks to Barney for giving us all a chance.

Seems to be the best and fairest way of dishing out karma freebies I have seen :)

I hope everyone found it fair :)

I just wanted to give everyone the same chance - I've lost count of the number of times I've been pipped to the post for freebies because I wasn't online at the right time!

Thanks everyone. I've never chosen a lucky number before. I think it's safe to say 17 is now my number. :D

And thanks again Barney. You're a great chap for doing this.

I'm extremely grateful. So much so, I'd like to suggest a unique and one off KARMATASTIC! tag to go above your avatar. I don't know if that's against any rules, but I think you deserve something of the sort for such great generosity.

sinky":2daty7op said:
Thanks everyone. I've never chosen a lucky number before. I think it's safe to say 17 is now my number. :D

And thanks again Barney. You're a great chap for doing this.

I'm extremely grateful. So much so, I'd like to suggest a unique and one off KARMATASTIC! tag to go above your avatar. I don't know if that's against any rules, but I think you deserve something of the sort for such great generosity.

Haha, a Karmatastic button would look kind of cool ;)

Charlieboy28":293gi4ke said:
well done stinky, no honest i dont begrudge you winning it was a typo.

cool idea Barney and top bit of fun ;)

Now you mention it, I think I am stinky.
Smells like white heather. ;)

Well done both of you... Sinky, do you promise to start a thread to show us the build?

Latest posts

Back