1995 Team Marin race MTB's For Sale x 2 **NOW SOLD**

sorrryyyy sidewinder :roll: - may have something in the future though. Was a quick sale though i must admit - wasnt sure if i would get ANY interest. :eek:

Had a TI FRS 3yrs ago, took it into my local shop after snapping a spoke (ali nips), i was chatting to the owner of the shop & their was a guy looking round the shop, looked at me, looked at the bike, went white as a ghost & said "is that REALLY a Marin Titanium FRS", "yes i said why", "how much do you want for it", jokingly i said "yeh right £4k" i said, "DONE", he said!!
He shoved 4k , IN CASH in my hand. I went home on a bus! in my bike gear with the fittest women on there that you never ever normally see on a bus looking like a complete nob in me clicky SPD shoes n leggings - but a nob that was 4k richer :LOL:

Only have one race spec 95 Team Marin now (same as just sold), i am after the latest (0:cool: team ti - if you know anyone or where i can get one.

You still got your Saracen - was that the Pro racer with the XTR kit on it? Kili flyer / kili comp - something like that???

Yeah still got it ,its a flyer with xt ,it was a shame as there are very few nice bikes that aren't 20"+ on here atm :cry:

Back