1995 KONA HOT TET- NOS CONTENT, FINISHED-PICS PAGE4

thanks for the comments :cool: ive just added 2 more pics to the bottom (as if there were not enough) as i went out for another blast this afternoon cos i had to make the most of this lush weather :D

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 529
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 529
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 529
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 529
Looking good :cool:

Have you thought about colour matching the fork? I reckon to carry on the red from the frame would be nice :D

Kinda makes me wish I'd bid on it now ;) but glad it's gone to a good home anyway :)

Cheers

wadsy":3r8so8n6 said:
Have you thought about colour matching the fork? I reckon to carry on the red from the frame would be nice

i was giving this some thought but i may try and find a red bomber z2 and see how the colour match is as im thinking about going with an aheadset :)

its_kirby":33mbzdjd said:
wadsy":33mbzdjd said:
Have you thought about colour matching the fork? I reckon to carry on the red from the frame would be nice

i was giving this some thought but i may try and find a red bomber z2 and see how the colour match is as im thinking about going with an aheadset :)

Or a blue SID maybe? and if you don't like the blue you could get the lowers colour matched to the red :)

96Hot1stBuilda037.jpg

Back