1995 Ibis Mojo

I have an Ibis Mojo.. it's ivory in color and has a "handjob". I can't seem to find the serial # on it. Where should I look?

Also.. what appears to be "breeze-in" dropouts are not stamped "Breeze"
I'm guessing this bike is from around 1994, any help is appreciated

There's no original components except for the Ibis Ahead CrMo 135mm stem

Attachments

• IMG_6417.JPG
    IMG_6417.JPG
    354.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_6418.JPG
    IMG_6418.JPG
    280.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6420.JPG
    IMG_6420.JPG
    451.5 KB · Views: 26
I have an Ibis Mojo.. it's ivory in color and has a "handjob". I can't seem to find the serial # on it. Where should I look?

Also.. what appears to be "breeze-in" dropouts are not stamped "Breeze"
I'm guessing this bike is from around 1994, any help is appreciated

There's no original components except for the Ibis Ahead CrMo 135mm stem
Hi,
awesome bike!
On mine the serial number is on the non drive side of the bottom bracket shell.
It is 3794.
I think your drop out is labeled "breeze", the paint just covers it up, looks quite thick. Might be the same with the frame number.

I would love to have such a stem! Do you have a complete picture?

I want to continue building mine as quickly as possible, but something always comes up and a few parts are still missing.

Looks like the BREEZE letters are there on yours, just really thick paint. I would imagine same for serial number. Here are some pics of my original painted same areas.

Attachments

• 20240916_113202.jpg
    20240916_113202.jpg
    467.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 20240916_113344.jpg
    20240916_113344.jpg
    486 KB · Views: 11
Thanks! That males sense.. since the paint is thick and the clear coat is even thicker.

Is anyone running a rigid suspension corrected fork on their vintage Mojo? Or.. for those running suspension.. what is the suggested travel on these? Is 100mm too much? I have nice SID SL fork I could try on it.

Thanks! That males sense.. since the paint is thick and the clear coat is even thicker.

Is anyone running a rigid suspension corrected fork on their vintage Mojo? Or.. for those running suspension.. what is the suggested travel on these? Is 100mm too much? I have nice SID SL fork I could try on it.
Take a look on page 5 of this thread 😜

thanks, turns out my SID SL is actually 80mm.. I had read page 5, but I'm still wondering if anyone has had any luck with a suspension corrected fork. I'm assuming none of the mid 90s Mojos came rigid?
Scot told me that they turned to suspension forks in 1994/94.
I have a Kona P2, a Giant and an Alpinestars fork that are around 420mm a-c. They all don't look to bad on the bike but I would have to measure to be sure.
IMG_20231016_115047.jpg
I also tried the fork of a Trek Singletrack (should also be around 420mm, will check) I had in the shed. It didn't look to bad either.
But I can't remember the bottom bracket hight with this setup.

Back