1995 Ibis Mojo

At the moment, I'm leaning towards leaving the frame as it is, maybe with some touch-ups, but I'll have to find out more about that.

Since my intervertebral disc are 30 years ahead of the rest of my body in terms of wear and tear, I probably won't be able to do without the riser, even though a long stem and a flat bar would probably look very cool.
What is up with your discs mate? Feel free to tell me to mind my own business :)

What is up with your discs mate? Feel free to tell me to mind my own business :)
I worked as a furniture mover for quite some time and that put a lot of strain on my back. Should have taken better care of myself. It was probably just one piano too many. The intervertebral discs are quite worn down and this can sometimes pinch a nerve, which is quite painful, especially if it then becomes inflamed. I don't need that too often.

I will probably be shot at dawn but I ride rigid o_O Agree it is very cool
This frame has a 71.5 degr. head angle when built w/ a 425mm a-c susp. fork. Don´t build it w/ a shorter fork or the riding quality will be thrown off. That´s a hardtail frame, Judy era. If you want a rigid Ibis go w/ the SS, Avion, custom etc... That´s a very precise frame on singletrack bordering on road bike steepness. Make it too steep and it loses the balance.

I worked as a furniture mover for quite some time and that put a lot of strain on my back. Should have taken better care of myself. It was probably just one piano too many. The intervertebral discs are quite worn down and this can sometimes pinch a nerve, which is quite painful, especially if it then becomes inflamed. I don't need that too often.
Ouch. I feel your pain.

At the moment, I'm leaning towards leaving the frame as it is, maybe with some touch-ups, but I'll have to find out more about that.

Since my intervertebral disc are 30 years ahead of the rest of my body in terms of wear and tear, I probably won't be able to do without the riser, even though a long stem and a flat bar would probably look very cool.
A level w/ saddle bar, 135mm 10 degree stem and a marz bomber z2 w/ 70mm of travel will get you comfortable. Maybe a 120mm stem if you are not above 5 10 height.

Back