1994 Marin Eldridge Grade

Mr G

Dirt Disciple
For sale is my 1994 Marin Eldridge Grade I bought it earlier in the year as a commute but havent really rode it. It is a 19'' frame and would suit somebody of 5'10'' to 6'2'' tall best. The frame and forsk are in really good condition for its age and only has one small area where the paint has chipped through to the undercoat and a tiny amount of surface rusting has started. The stickers have sadly come away in most parts though. It still has nearly all the original components including the full LX groupset which is in good condition and orignal Ritchie rims with red anodised nipples. The only parts which are not original are the WTB SST saddle and kalloy seat post which I put on it and the VP 550 pedals. I do still have the original Marin saddle and plastic pedlas which I will include in the sale if the buyer wishes though. I would like £100ono and collection from the north east is preffered for the bike although will post at cost to the buyer or meet within reasonable distance.

P1010006-1.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010010-1.jpg

P1010007-1.jpg

Bike now SOLD.

Many thanks James it was nice to meet you. I hope you are very happy with your new bike.

I think it is spot on for the price Mr G, just going to touch up a couple of scratches and present it on here.

Will be going for a small ride tomorrow first though of course. ;)

Back