1994 Marin Eldridge Grade Frame and Forks 15.5"

RallyMarshal

Dirt Disciple
Have a 1994 Marin Eldridge Grade Frame and Rockstar Forks made from Tange chromoly in 15.5" for sale. Very good condition - stripped as donor for parts for my rebuild. If it was 17.5" then I would have kept it for myself rather than refurb my frame.

15_inch_EldridgeGrade_FF.jpg

I reckon it had done a very small amount of miles, probably none offroad judging by the condition of the frame and parts.

Small scratches but no rust and no dents. Last e (from Grade) missing on one side of the top tube, lifting of one of the downtube stickers and chainstay protector is peeling at one end. However seems like no chainsuck etc.

15_inch_EldridgeGrade_Headset.jpg

15_inch_EldridgeGrade_Chainstays.jpg

15_inch_EldridgeGrade_Tange.jpg

Now Sold

Paul..

Hi,
V. interested in the frame to build something up for my daughter - lucky thing! Can you tell me what the length of the top tube is?
Ta,
Mark

Hi Mark

Some sizes -

seat tube - c to c is 39.4 cm
seat tube - c to t is 43cm
top tube is 56cm

Also have original 110mm Marin Lite stem and the almost brand new UN52 bottom bracket which can be supplied for a little extra cost.

HTH

Paul..

Sorry Paul,
Don't know what happened to my PM. Have stretched my daughter on the rack & with a short stem this might just work! What would be the price for F&F plus bottom bracket (prob. don't need the stem). Also, whereabouts are you for pick up purposes (I'm in London) or alternatively how much for postage?
Cheers,
Mark

hi mate. i have a friend looking for something small. is this still availiable? if so i'll ask him if he's interested. could meet you at forrest pines one sunday to avoid posting!

dave

marky_marksafc":187cejut said:
Sorry Paul,
Don't know what happened to my PM. Have stretched my daughter on the rack & with a short stem this might just work! What would be the price for F&F plus bottom bracket (prob. don't need the stem). Also, whereabouts are you for pick up purposes (I'm in London) or alternatively how much for postage?
Cheers,
Mark

Call it a tenner for the BB (as its virtually brand new, fitted and the right length) so thats £85 for the lot. Im in Mansfield (M1 J29). Im guessing postage will be around £15 but Id just charge cost for that and I have a bike box to send the frame in already.

lewis1641":187cejut said:
hi mate. i have a friend looking for something small. is this still availiable? if so i'll ask him if he's interested. could meet you at forrest pines one sunday to avoid posting!
dave

Hi Dave - going to give Mark dibs but if he doesnt want it then yes its still available.

Paul..

Latest posts

Back