1994 Kona Kiluea

As a photographer yourself Gus, doesn't it bring tears to your eyes to see what is basically a handsome bike made to look so f'ugly?

This is the same bike just one size smaller as built and pictured by Harry Burgundy of this parish - what a contrast!

Attachments

• 1994 Kilauea size 18 in silver.jpg
    1994 Kilauea size 18 in silver.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 1,101
Anthony":2z9o6ag7 said:
As a photographer yourself Gus, doesn't it bring tears to your eyes to see what is basically a handsome bike made to look so f'ugly?
Fugly? Quite toothsome, I would've said. It's obviously too big for its current rider though.

Anthony":1li7d7y5 said:

This is the same bike just one size smaller as built and pictured by Harry Burgundy of this parish - what a contrast!

Was that taken on Golate Lane in Cardiff??? My local is just the other end!

She does look tired.
Odd grips,damaged shifters,wrong stem and seatpost,could be cheap wheels (nutted rear axle).
Thats only what I can see!

tramaziboy":3mklicbo said:
Anthony":3mklicbo said:

Was that taken on Golate Lane in Cardiff??? My local is just the other end!

Yup.. :LOL:

I don't believe it!

Can't believe it went for £155. Good quality pictutes show how worn and non standard it is. Only good parts seem the headset and canti's.

Especially since only a few weeks ago a '94 explosif with SID's,mavis crosslands,xtr and xt bits went for £205,

Go figure.

XTSTIMAN":2jtufhjq said:
I don't believe it!

Can't believe it went for £155. Good quality pictutes show how worn and non standard it is. Only good parts seem the headset and canti's.

Especially since only a few weeks ago a '94 explosif with SID's,mavis crosslands,xtr and xt bits went for £205,

Go figure.

It's weird, it's down to luck of the draw, some are winners and some are losers

Back