1994 Kona Explosif 18" trade to 19/20"Explosif,Kula W.H.Y

daave77

Dirt Disciple
FRAMESET AVAILABLE ONLY FOLKS

I don't really want to be doing this but try as I might the seat height is just to high on my beautiful new bike, I need a bigger frame size - 20" - I'm a smidge under 6ft 1

Its as seen below (seat normal height) - pristine with no faults, just gutted I need a bigger size but fell in love with the bike and will be keeping everything other than the frame.

Many Thanks,

Pete

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 518
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 518
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 518
Re: 1994 Kona Explosif 17" trade to 19" Heihei,Explosif,Kula

The bike in the pic is an 18" frame.

Re: 1994 Kona Explosif 18" trade to 19/20"Explosif,Kula W.H.

Please don't make me sell it on fleabay! ;)

price, you selling forks with it, bigger frame will have longer head tube ??? location

daugs":3m08y1dv said:
price, you selling forks with it, bigger frame will have longer head tube ??? location

Hi,

Price around £250 Ono due to condition and quite happy with longer head tube as stem will be changed for slightly shorter one.

Forks not included, literally just frame. Thanks

daave77":2153sp9c said:
daugs":2153sp9c said:

Hi,

Price around £250 Ono due to condition and quite happy with longer head tube as stem will be changed for slightly shorter one.

I think daugs means to say that you would need a new (longer) steerer for those forks if you intend fitting them onto a 20" frame...

Nice frame! :cool:

ellillowladex":eqfe5w0c said:
daave77":eqfe5w0c said:
daugs":eqfe5w0c said:

Hi,

I think daugs means to say that you would need a new (longer) steerer for those forks if you intend fitting them onto a 20" frame...

Nice frame! :cool:

Ah I see, I'll need to source one of those too then! :)

Site member 'justbackdated' has various pace steerers available. ;)

Latest posts

Back