1994 GT Zaskar Aqua Build

Re: 1994 GT Zaskar Aqua: Update with pics page 5

Robin Kilvington":1l4boaun said:
Got to have the GT aheadset cap, getting rare as hen's teeth now. Looking good

Definately. Its one of those small finishing touches that makes the build look just that little bit better..... found it by accident looking up zaskars on ebay too :LOL:

Sean

Looking good.

There's going to be two quite different aqua Zaskar's being but.
Like some of the detail touches, very cool.

cherrybomb":28d3tmy4 said:
Looking good.

There's going to be two quite different aqua Zaskar's being but.
Like some of the detail touches, very cool.

Cheers..... Nothing is wrong or unique when it comes to building a Zaskar :cool:

Sean

A new set of graphics came in the post this week, they look like the 94 decals just without the grey bits on the lettering. Surprising the difference they make, the frame looks almost new again & finished off with ti bottle cage bolts its starting to look good :cool:

Sean

Re: 1994 GT Zaskar Aqua: New Decals Finally

That's looking really good Sean.

Frame looks brand spankin' with the new decals. I'm going to have a try at touching mine up, but the 'Competition Series' ones definitely need replacing. I might get a set of the ones you have and then I can replace the 'GT's too as the original have a plain white background.

Looking cool so far though buddy. Can't wait to see the next instalment. :cool:

cherrybomb":2fntkqca said:
That's looking really good Sean.

Frame looks brand spankin' with the new decals. I'm going to have a try at touching mine up, but the 'Competition Series' ones definitely need replacing. I might get a set of the ones you have and then I can replace the 'GT's too as the original have a plain white background.

Looking cool so far though buddy. Can't wait to see the next instalment. :cool:

Thanks man, why not replace all the graphics? If your buying a set you may as well do the job right :p the ones that were on my frame when i got it were half the originals and half new and in all fairness werent too bad, but i replaced them anyway and it makes a big difference imo. In the past ive found that touching up graphics never really works that well, i dont think youd be satisfied with the result

Sean :cool:

Want to try to save the original decals if I can as they are the 94 ones with the pattern in the white. Most aren't too bad, just a little chipped around the edges but the competition series ones are past saving I think and the GT logos are plain white in the centres anyway so they can be replaced with repros.

Gorgeous. I wish my Ink Blue anno looked 1/2 as good as yours.

I am actually in love with that frame, I better not look at it anymore! :oops:

Pete

Back