1994 GT Zaskar Aqua Build

Re: 1994 GT Zaskar Aqua: Manitou fork help??

Stick with it bud. That fork is going to look excellent against the frame colour.

If you figure it's gonna cost you the same in £ as the sale price in $ once you factor in postage and taxes you won't be far wrong.

Gotta say buying stuff from the States is normally painless and I've actually had stuff arrive faster than from some places in the UK. :roll:

cherrybomb":ijdtqjzz said:
Stick with it bud. That fork is going to look excellent against the frame colour.

If you figure it's gonna cost you the same in £ as the sale price in $ once you factor in postage and taxes you won't be far wrong.

Gotta say buying stuff from the States is normally painless and I've actually had stuff arrive faster than from some places in the UK. :roll:

Yeah thats true, after all this zaskar came from the states and i knew where it was every step of the way. Im just a bit skeptical buying things that are half the world away, plus a new kit costs 53 quid and the forks were only 70 to begin with. Im hoping a cheaper set will emerge a bit closer to home, though it looks unlikely

I guess this is a lesson learned..... Do not go out forgetting youve left your elastomer forks near the radiator :facepalm: :LOL: :facepalm:

SEANSTEPHENS":3rfaqwq0 said:
cherrybomb":3rfaqwq0 said:

plus a new kit costs 53 quid and the forks were only 70 to begin with. Im hoping a cheaper set will emerge a bit closer to home, though it looks unlikely

53 bucks is alot less than 53 quid ;)

PopsTrippin":36jj3gom said:
SEANSTEPHENS":36jj3gom said:
cherrybomb":36jj3gom said:

plus a new kit costs 53 quid and the forks were only 70 to begin with. Im hoping a cheaper set will emerge a bit closer to home, though it looks unlikely

53 bucks is alot less than 53 quid ;)

.....But Plus the overseas postage it probably wont be much less

Think you'll pay it on anything with a value of more that about £18 if I remember correctly.

Could be wrong though, I don't pay much attention anymore- just pay 'the man' .

cherrybomb":plqy5lwl said:
Think you'll pay it on anything with a value of more that about £18 if I remember correctly.

Could be wrong though, I don't pay much attention anymore- just pay 'the man' .

I think i remember reading that there are exceptions if its under a certain weight :?

Sean

Back