For Sale 1994 Dawes Super Galaxy

Unfortunately, bikes just aren't shifting unless you're prepared to give them away. Also, whilst this is a great touring bike, it unfortunately isn't any retro exotica that is likely to stir the juices of members on here. I understand your frustration, but that's how it is.
I'd suggest one of two options
Break it up and sell as parts. You're likely to end up with more money, but there's the faff in dealing with multiple prospective buyers and numerous packages.
Or advertise it on a dedicated cycle touring forum where there is a better market for such a bike. I'm thinking the Cycling UK (CTC in old speak) forum
Good luck, it's a lovely bike, but be patient, maybe be prepared to take some loss to shift it and write any loss off to experience.

This was a sales post, I wasn't asking for opinions, I had already asked that in the "what's it worth thread" and only had one comment so decided to sell, thanks for spoiling.
I think your bike is a lovely bike. Which is why I agreed with @chickendrumsticks. You did ask where the others were, so I gave you an example which I thought was nice, you didn't seem to share my opinion. Hence my comment about opinions. Sorry for any distress my post may have caused you.

Back up for sale and also on Cycling UK I do realise I overpaid for it so have dropped the price to £350
The saddle and paniers are not included, I do have a saddle somewhere so will put that one on.

Attachments

• 20240811_122447.jpg
    20240811_122447.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 37

Latest posts

Back